Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hearing impaired girls hockey camp

We all know about special hockey and sled hockey, but there's also hearing impaired hockey. They are based in Chicago and run a hockey camp there. This year they're adding an all-girls team to the current boys and girls teams. We were asked to promote this request for girls teams players (I've edited the email to remove identifiers since this is a public site) ....