We have purchased ice time for a pre-tourney practice on Saturday, March 10th from 12:00 to 1:00 PM. The purpose of the practice is to let the players meet the tournament coaches and each other as well as allow the coaches to work up rosters for our two teams.Parade Ice Garden (near Walker) is located at400 Kenwood Pkwy.Minneapolis, MN 55403Phone: 612 230-6400Fax: 612 230-6500Hours: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.Google Map: http://g.co/maps/pvkrwThanks and hope to see you there,Joe KellyPhone: 612-627-0672
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
For players who are going to the Madison Tournament:
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
We've been invited to a hockey festival in Madison WI March 17 and 18th (not to be confused with the Dallas National Festival!).
At this point we think we may have two teams. This is what we know so far:
- Registration is due by March 5, 2012
- There's no cost to participate (Madison Ice Inc is donating ice), home of Wisconsin Timberwolves.
- Teams will play two games on Saturday, March 17th and one game on Sunday, March 18th
- Teams will be matched by skill levels.
- They have selected two hotels very near the ice arena, they both have pools and free breakfasts, along with other amenities. Both are close shopping and a great selection of restaurants. The North Central Group is offering the teams, fans and families from the Wisconsin Invitational Disabled Hockey Festival a special room rate, so be sure to use the code: HOCKEY FESTIVAL when you call. Please call as soon as possible to reserve your rooms, as there are a lot of things going on in Madison that weekend! (Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites)
- Coaches will email registration counts and forms to Andrea Chaffee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Contact your team manager to register. There's also individual registration if needed - contact John Faughnan (email@example.com)
- We probably won't have a bus.