Any player on the roster you were sent has registered with both USA Hockey and MN Hockey and is ready to take the ice. If a player tells you they have registered but are not on these rosters, make sure they have completed both steps (USA Hockey and MN Special Hockey) in the process.
NEXT STEPS FOR TEAM MANAGERS:
For your players
1) Make sure any player on the ice tomorrow is listed on the roster.
2) Collect and keep the following forms from each player. The forms can be found at the MNSpecialHockey.org website http://www.mnspecialhockey.org/page/show/348704-forms.
- Medical History Form
- USA Hockey Consent to Treat/Medical History Form
For your coaches
1) Make sure any coach on the ice is listed on your roster.
2) Check with them to make sure they have completed the online MN Hockey Background Check form required of every adult over 18 working with the program https://minnesotahockey.ngin.com/register/form/133500041. They are not required to send me this information but will to let you know that it is done.
For your on-ice volunteers
1) If they are on the roster, they have registered with US Hockey and completed the waiver from as part of this process.
2) If they are over 18, make sure they also complete the MN Background Check Form online https://minnesotahockey.ngin.com/register/form/133500041. They are not required to send me this information but will to let you know that it is done.
3) You may have additional volunteers show up to help who may not be on the list. They will need to complete a waiver form and the MN Background Check Form if they are over 18 before they can be on the ice. If they are under 18, only the waiver form is required.
Below is the link to the MN Special Hockey's registration page and instructions for players, coaches and volunteers if needed:
Post a Comment